Matina's Pirates Kids Club
Due to ongoing Covid-19 restrictions in Greece, we are sorry to advise that we are unable to operate our Kids Club for the 2022 Season.
Here at the Matina we understand that a holiday is for the whole family. We want parents to be able to enjoy spending family time with their children but also enjoy some "me" time with the knowledge that their children are having an exciting and enjoyable holiday. That's why we have the Matina's Pirates Kids Club.
Located in the centre of the Hotel grounds, next to the children's playground and pool, our dedicated Kids Club House is a hive of activity. Operating 6 days per week (excluding Wednesdays) we offer two sessions per day (children aged 3 - 8 years) which are open to children staying at the Matina or any of our sister properties. Daily activities include creative play, arts and crafts, indoor games, book club, drama, movie time and much much more.
As well as our daily sessions, we also operate additional themed movie nights. These provide the perfect opportunity for parents to enjoy a relaxing meal or drink whilst your little ones enjoy one of our many kids movies with our dedicated Kids Club team! Our themed movie nights are chargeable (children's meal and drink included) as an extra and are advertised around the Hotel and on the Kids Club notice board. Places can be booked via Reception.
Here's is all you need to know about the Matina Pirates Kids Club:
- Sessions operate three times per day from 9.00am - 4.30pm every day (on the days we have movie nights, Tuesdays and Fridays sessions operate twice a day from 9.00am-1.30pm), except for Wednesdays.
- The Kids Club caters for children aged between 3 and 8 years. All children
between these ages can join whichever sessions they like.
- Sessions are non obligatory and Children are free to attend whichever sessions
are convenient for your family.
- All of our sessions operate from our dedicated Club House which is air
conditioned and has children's toilet facilities. All Children must be able to use
toilet facilities independently in order to attend.
- The Kids Club do not provide drinks or snacks to children during the session but,
children are welcome to bring their own drinks.
- For safety and security reason, parents are not able to attend Kids club with
- The Kids Club building is located in the ground of our children's play ground
which has safety flooring, is fully shaded and is fenced and gated for added
- The Kids Club is free of charge however there is a charge for the themed movie
- The movie nights are every Tuesday and Friday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm for
children between 3-11 years old. The movie nights include an evening meal and
drink for each child.
- The Kids Club is operated by an experienced team of staff who are dedicated to
the well-being of the children in their charge.
- The Kids Club staff welcome the opportunity to meet parents and care givers and
discuss any aspects of the Kids Club in more detail.
- The Kids Club is available for children staying at The Matina Pefkos ApartHotel, Pefkos Village Resort, Pefkos Lemon Tree Apartments, Anthi-Maria Beach Apartments and any of the Villas and Suites that we manage in Lindos (Viktoria, Thea, Evangelia, Meandros, Sokaki and Aphrodite White Studios).
- For more details, there is a full timetable of daily activity sessions outside the
Kids Club House or you can visit our facebook page:
As part of our family orientated ethos at the Hotel, we aim to provide quality on-site entertainment that all the family can enjoy. We operate a successful and popular evening entertainment programme which consists of a variety of live shows performed by the some of the most popular vocal artists on the Island. With a choice of 4 different acts performing over a two-week period, we can ensure that guests can experience a variety of shows during their stay. Our evening shows take place multiple times per week in both Matina Family Pool Bar and People Bar. Full details of the performance schedule can be found in Reception and on our social media pages. We are also happy to receive requests from guests with regards to the Big Screen and Sporting events that we show so please do feel free to speak to our Bar staff in this regard. The Hotel also has several pool tables, air hockey and large 5-a-side court which are provided for guests use (pool tables and air hockey are chargeable). As we feel that our entertainment programme should be relevant and up to date, each year it will be subject to change and these changes are usually based directly on our guest’s feedback and on what they tell us they would like to see.
From the moment that you arrive in the Hotel to the (always too soon) departure day, we hope that you and your family feel welcomed and at ease. We are a family run Hotel and we appreciate that it's the small things that can make a huge impact on the level of comfort and convenience that our guests experience.
We understand that travelling abroad with little ones can be stressful. We believe that Parents and Care Givers deserve as stress-free a holiday as possible and not just a change of scenery, therefore we offer a comprehensive range of Children's Facilities for our guests to enjoy. Here are some of the facilities and options available for our guests:
- Child cot's available upon request.
- High chairs available upon request and available as standard in both bars, breakfast Lounge and Meltemi restaurant.
- Bed guards available upon request.
- Children’s pool area and easily accessible swimming pools.
- Baby changing facilities in our public areas.
- Free kids club for children 3 - 8 years (all children attending kids club must be able to use toilet facilities independently of an adult).
- Shaded and secure children's play area with safety floor and generous seating area for parents.
- On site launderette.
- Children's menu available in People Bar, Matina Pool Bar and Meltemi Restaurant.
- Our onsite supermarket offers a comprehensive range of baby food, baby formula and milk, nappies, swim nappies and various other baby products.
- Our onsite supermarket offers free delivery and online ordering for all guests prior to arrival and throughout your stay.
- On call Doctor available 24/7.
Along with the above facilities, we are also a pushchair friendly hotel with all areas of the Hotel being pushchair accessible. We will always aim to prioritise room allocation for families with children and we welcome request from guests in this regard. We really do want our guests to feel at home and therefore we welcome feedback and requests from our guests in relations to our facilities.